DeFine Platform x KBW2022 Carnival Badges Claiming Tutorial
To celebrate Korean Blockchain Week, DeFine Platform hosted offline events and launched the DeFine x KBW 2022 Carnival with ecosystem partners! Participants who successfully collect 3 partner badges will be eligible for the KBW2022-DeFine badge. KBW2022-DeFine Badge holders will be eligible to share the 10,000 DFA pool.
- Partner Badge: Participants who complete the partner’s tasks will be eligible for the partner badge.
- KBW2022-DeFine Badge: Participants who collect 3 partner badges will be eligible to share the 10,000 DFA incentive pool.
- Event Entry: https://app.define.one/events/KBW2022
- Event period: AUGUST 7–14, 2022
- Claim the partner badges and the KBW2022 DeFine badge: AUGUST 18–23, 2022. During this period, upon claiming 3 partner badges, the participants can claim the KBW2022 DeFine badge. The 10,000 DFA incentive pool will be airdroped on Aug 23rd.
How to claim partners’ badges on DeFine
Step 1 Enter the page https://app.define.one/badge/one-year-anniversary. Connect your wallet and switch the network to Polygon.
Step 2: If eligible, you will be able to click the “Claim” button to collect one partner badge.
Step 3: Continue collecting at least 3 partner badges to be eligible for the KBW2022-DeFine Badge and the 10,000 DFA incentive pool.
Step 4: Congratulations! You are eligible to claim KBW2022-DeFine Badge during Aug 18–23. You will be informed when the KBW2022-DeFine Badge is ready to be allocated.
How to view my NFT badges on DeFine
- Open https://app.define.one/, then go to “My” -> “Profile” -> “NFTs” -> “In wallet” to view your DeFine NFT badges.
- ALL DeFine Platform x KBW2022 Carnival Badges are based on Polygon address.
- Holding a KBW2022-DeFine Badge is eligible to share the 10,000 DFA incentive pool and the DeFine platform will airdrop the incentive pool on Aug 23rd, please stay tuned.